The Belmont Woman's Club, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, has been a part of the Belmont community since 1920. Organized to encourage women's active involvement in educational and philanthropic activities, the Club purchased the 1853 William Flagg Homer House on Pleasant Street in 1927 after learning that a developer planned to tear it down. The Woman's Club established the Homer House as its permanent residence and has maintained the property ever since.
SUNDAY - APRIL 23,2017 - 2:30PM
PLYMOUTH CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH
582 PLEASANT STREET BELMONT
REFRESHMENTS TO FOLLOW
Known for her flamboyant manner and free-spirited ways, Isabella Stewart Gardner was named the first "Patroness of the Arts." Join us for an afternoon visit with Ms. Gardner as renowned character actress Jessa Piaia transports us back to Boston at the turn of the 20th century and brings to life one of Boston's most colorful and influential citizens.